Outpatient rehabilitation department is visited by people who can restore their health and work capacity:
- Without surgical intervention (using conservative approach);
- After surgical treatment within the framework of the rehabilitation programme;
- Who have been advised to focus on the prevention of potential health problems.
The following services are provided by the outpatient rehabilitation department:
- Consultation by physiotherapist;
- Remedial gymnastics;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Passive excercises to extend the movement range using a hip, knee and ankle excercise apparatus, a shoulder excercise apparatus and, of course, the caring hands of physiotherapist (manual excercise);
- Fascia release and stretching techniques;
- Kinesio® taping;
- Physical therapy (magnet therapy, ultrasound, phonophoresis, TENS).