Certified orthopaedic surgeon
Certificate No. 67184, valid through 4 October 2022
Medical education acquired at the Riga Stradins University: Faculty of Medicine, qualification - medical doctor and further education (residency), qualification - orthopaedic surgeon.
Additional professional experience acquired annually at international practical training courses and specialized congresses in Europe (Baltic States, Spain, Germany etc.)
2014 - ... orthopaedic surgeon at the ORTO clinic
2016 - ... - lecturer at the Department of Orthopaedy at the Riga Stradins University.
● Member of the Latvian Association of knee surgery, arthroscopy and sports orthopaedy;
● Member of the Latvian Association of Traumatologists and Orthopaedists;
● Member of the Latvian Association of hip and knee joint endoprosthetics
● Member of the World AOTrauma Association;
● Member of the ESSKA (European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy)
- Arthroscopic surgery of knee and shoulder joints (meniscus tear, anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, ligament damage, etc.),
- bone fracture surgery (intramedullary and extramedullary fixation of shin bones and calf bones in accordance with AO principles, application of external fixation devices);
Latvian, Russian, English