The ORTO Clinic – Your centre for traumatology-orthopaedics and rheumatology care
ORTO Clinic – Orthopaedics, Spine surgery and Rheumatology Centre
ORTO Clinic is the only and most modern private clinic in the Baltic States specializing in:
- traumatology, orthopaedics,
- spine surgery,
- sport’s medicine.
For nine now we have been partners with the Latvian Olympic Committee and most of Latvia’s leading sports clubs. Many top Latvian athletes seek help for their sports injuries at the ORTO Clinic.
ORTO Clinic performs all kind of assistance and solutions for diseases and traumas of the musculoskeletal system:
- a specialist’s consultation;
- diagnostics (analyses, ultrasonography, x-ray projection, diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with 3,0T which is currently the most powerful magnet);
- surgery and post-operative inpatient care (3 operation theatres, 15 individual wards + an intensive therapy ward);
- rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
ORTO Clinic surgeons performs all types of surgeries relating to acute injuries, bone fractures, joint conditions and spinal problems.
Most usual types of surgeries are:
- hip, knee and shoulder replacement surgery;
- arthroscopy of hip, knee and ankle;
- reconstruction of knee joints (crucial ligament repairment);
- microdiscectomy of lumbar spine;
- spinal lumbar fusion surgery;
- anterior cervical discectomy;
- surgical correction of deformed feet bones;
- different kinds of osteosynthesis;
- shoulder arthroscopy (Rotatory caff‘s restoration).