To make the most of your consultation at the ORTO Clinic, it is useful prepare for it beforehand. Please write down everything that is important. Give some thought to:
- What are your problems at the moment?
- What illnesses have you had previously? Have you had any injuries?
- What illnesses have your family members (blood relations) had?
- Please take along all examination results and their commentaries (blood tests, X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, MRI etc.);
- Make a list of any medications you are taking and their dosages (even if they are not related to the specific health problem);
Note down any questions you may have for the doctor.